Want a Reinvention after divorce?: 10 Rules for your New, Single Life
by Gia Chang
Want a reinvention after divorce to restart your life?
So you are thinking about a reinvention after divorce for yourself. Well, guess what? A lot of people tend to. And you know what? It is not very hard to pull off. Consider the following tips below for starters:
- Get a more fashionable and/or edgy wardrobe – including a badass leather motorcycle jacket.
- Get a name change. This is especially important if you had taken your spouse’s name during marriage
- Change your accent (sort of the way Madonna did)
- Change your signature.
- Lose 15 pounds even if it makes you slightly under weight.
- Get a new shoe wardrobe filled with designer originals and knock offs if need be. A great designer to try is Balmain.
- Get a colorful, sporty, new car.
- Start hanging out/date with people up to 20 years younger than you.
- Move to a new city.
- Adopt a kid (of a different race).
There are many other ways to achieve a reinvention after divorce. This list is hardly exhaustive and is only meant to be a starter/teaser. Check back for more inspiration in a few days.