Dating After Divorce: 20 Essential Questions You Need To Ask in Order to Weed Out the Bad Apples (A Weng Questionnaire)
by Kristen Weng for Divorce Saloon
Below are 20 questions you need to ask prospective partners when you start dating after divorce. The reason being that you want to be sure that you are not hitching your wagon to any new Mr or Miss wrongs and you want to weed out the people who just aren’t going to be good for you. So ask these 20 questions as early in the dating cycle as possible so you don’t waste too much of your time:
- Do you like your gender and if not have you ever considered getting gender re-assignment surgery?
- What 3 things do you like about yourself?
- Typically, do you fight or flee?
- What is your “type”?
- Do you need, want and/or use drugs regularly? If so which one(s)?
- Would you be best described as angel or devil?
- How often do you need to have sex to be happy?
- What are the last 5 things you searched on Google?
- What do you think about the Kardashians?
- On a scale of 1-10 how prone are you to become violent when angry?
- In your past, have you ever had unprotected sex?
- Have you had more than 5 lovers in your life so far?
- Have you been tested for the HIV/aids virus? What about any of the other sexually transmitted diseases? When was your last bill of sexual health obtained from a recognized and respected medical institution?
- When was the first time you felt you had fallen in love and who was it?
- Do you sleep well at night?
- Money. How important is this in your life?
- What is your secret fantasy?
- Did you like your mother? What about your father?
- Do you like your face?
- Describe the states of your physical and mental hygiene.