People mistakenly think that bullies are only found on school yard playgrounds. “This is such a misconception!” exclaims our editor in chief who has penned a new book about bullying. “Some of the greatest bullies are sleeping right in your bed! And familial bullying or spousal bullying can be one of the most pernicious forms of this global pandemic that there is!”
What do you say about this? Did you marry a bully? What was it like to divorce this person? Do tell us.
Marion’s book about bullying is called BULLY: It’s Not Just Trump. It is available on Amazon on September 3, 2016.
- When the wife is a bully
- Infidelity vs Wife Battery: Which is worse?
- Divorce Saloon’s Editor in Chief Marion TD Lewis Discusses her Book, A Girl Named Sandy
- Were you just superior to your spouse and couldn’t bear to stay married to an underling anymore?
- On Writing a book about your divorce: 12 tips to help you publish on Kindle
- Book Review for “How To Divorce: Part I”
- Book Review for WIN! Achieve Business Success With These 13 Concepts
- Book 2 of “How To Divorce” Will Hit Shelves in Just Days!
- BOOK: Spousonomics: How Economics can help you figure out your marriage, by Jenny Andersen and Paula Szuchman
- INFIDELITY: KEY CONCEPTS COVERED IN THE BOOK