Usain Bolt is not married. So he did not commit adultery. But did he commit an act of “infidelity?” Or was he unfaithful, merely?
Bolt, in case you have been living under a rock, is a Jamaican track and field star who is well endowed with a truck load of gold medals from 2 or 3 Olympic Games – 2012, 2016. People really like this guy and respect him as an athlete. Back home in Jamaica, he is said to have a steady and serious girlfriend named Kasi Bennett and according to Mr Bolt’s sister, Usain was thinking of popping the question to Kasi when he returned home from Rio. It is now being alleged that a young woman named Jady Duarte has posted pictures of herself and Mr Bolt in bed. It is ostensibly a one night stand only. But sure to be devastating to his main girl friend back home when she catches wind of this. One can only hope he used all necessary precautions.
Why wasn’t Kasi in Rio with her man? That is the question.
And the other question is why do people cheat? Take our Infidelity survey here and tell us your answers to these 10 questions.
- Are Infidelity and Adultery Synonymous?
- Rachel Uchitel flaunts her flabby buns – surely Tiger won’t rebound to that?
- Why Do Cheaters Cheat? Is it a Fear of Total Commitment?
- BRAZIL: UNITED STATES AND BRAZIL IN DISPUTE OVER CUSTODY OF DAVID GOLDMAN’S SON SEAN who was abducted by his mother
- INFIDELITY: KEY CONCEPTS COVERED IN THE BOOK
- Dating Etiquette: Post-divorce dating question: should you dump a guy if you knew he cheated on his ex wife?
- 22 year old Natalie Dylan auctions her virginity (bids reach $3.7 million) to pay for education to become a marriage therapist
- Divorce for Beyonce and her dad? Should Matthew Knowles – a cheating husband – step aside as Beyonce’s manager to save her career?
- Miami ponzi schemer Nevin Shapiro busted for alleged $900M fraud. Did he buy any jewelry for the wife?
- International Child abduction cases of interest