- IT IS POSSIBLE TO CHEAT RESPECTFULLY. DO YOU AGREE?
☐ ARE YOU CRAZY?
- IT IS POSSIBLE TO HAVE A GUILT FREE AFFAIR. DO YOU AGREE?
☐ YES IT IS, TOTALLY
☐ NO IT ISN’T SOME GUILT IS UNAVOIDABLE
☐ I DON’T KNOW CAUSE I NEVER TRIED IT
- HAVE YOU EVER BEEN FALSELY ACCUSED OF ADULTERY?
☐ YES AND IT WAS DEVASTATING
☐ YES BUT IT WAS FORGIVABLE AND WE MOVED ON
☐ NO NEVER
- HOW SHOULD SOMEONE HANDLE EXTRA-MARITAL KIDS BY THEIR SPOUSE?
☐ DUMP THE LOSER IMMEDIATELY
☐ TRY TO WORK IT OUT
☐ IT DEPENDS ON IF THE REST OF THE MARRIAGE IS WORTH SAVING
- FACEBOOK IS THE DEVIL FOR MARRIAGE BECAUSE IT ENCOURAGES PEOPLE TO CHEAT. DO YOU AGREE?
☐ I AGREE
☐ WHAT NONSENSE, I DISAGREE COMPLETELY
☐ PROBABLY BUT I DON’T KNOW BECAUSE I AM NOT ON FACEBOOK
- HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SHOCKED BY CERTAIN PEOPLE’S ANNOUNCEMENT OF DIVORCE THAT WAS DUE TO INFIDELITY?
☐ NO, NEVER. I DON’T CONCERN MYSELF WITH OTHER PEOPLE’S RELATIONSHIPS AND MARRIAGES
☐ ALL THE TIME, ESPECILLY CELEBS AND I FEEL DEPRESSED SOMETIMES
☐ IT DEPENDS. USUALLY I AM NOT SURPRISED BY INFIDELITY THOUGH BECAUSE IT IS VERY COMMON
- THE LIKELIHOOD OF INFIDELITY AND DIVORCE INCREASES WHEN THE WIFE EARNS MORE. WHY DO YOU THINK THIS IS?
☐ MAYBE MEN ARE BASICALLY INSECURE
☐ MAYBE WOMEN EMASCULATE MEN WHEN THEY EARN MORE
☐ WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS STATISTIC? I THINK IT IS BOGUS
- WHY DO SOME SPOUSES STAY AFTER INFIDELITY?
☐ MAYBE THEY ARE DESPERATE AND AFRAID TO BE ALONE
☐ BECAUSE THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY COMMITTED TO THE MARRIAGE!
☐ BECAUSE THE PROBABLY HAVE SOME TYPE OF ARRANGEMENT – FINANCIAL OR OTHERWISE
- INFIDELITY CAN AFFECT HOW MUCH ALIMONY YOU GET WHEN YOU DIVORCED. TRUE OR FALSE?
☐ FALSE, JUDGES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CONSIDER “FAULT” IN AWARDING ALIMONY. THAT IS THE LAW
☐ THIS IS BOTH TRUE AND FALSE
- IT IS HUMAN NATURE TO CHEAT
☐ I AGREE
☐ I DISAGREE
☐ WHO KNOWS? MAYBE YES MAYBE NO
This is a survey is based on the book INFIDELITY: CHEATING, LOVE AFFAIRS & DIVORCE by Marion TD Lewis (August 25, 2016) who is editor in chief of this website. The survey is designed to gauge societal attitudes towards infidelity today. The questions are in a specific order. There are no correct answers or incorrect answers – it is really just what you think. When you are totally finished, hit “submit quiz.”
About this quiz: “INFIDELITY” is a survey designed by Divorce Saloon International to help us figure out people’s attitude to infidelity.This quiz is brought to you by the Divorce Saloon Divorce Quizzes Series, a registered copyright of Divorce Saloon International. All Rights reserved.
- CELEB DIVORCE TRIVIA: A QUIZ BY DSI
- Test your Divorce Vocabulary
- The Prenup Quiz
- How well do you know your divorce rights? Take the Divorce Saloon divorce quiz and find out
- The Divorce Lawyer: How to pick a divorce attorney or solicitor
- How to Win Custody: Do you know the rules of the game? A quiz
- What is Your Divorce Intelligence Quotient?
- New York Magazine writes that “divorce lawyers should thank Mark Zuckerberg for his portal to infidelity”
- INFIDELITY: KEY CONCEPTS COVERED IN THE BOOK
- MORE INFIDELITY NEWS: Jamaican Track Star Usain Bolt Caught in Bed With Another Woman