The e-book industry has exploded
The e-book industry has exploded in recent years and a lot of people are turning to Amazon Kindle and other self-publishing platforms to create and publish their books – including people who want to share their divorce stories with other survivors of divorce.
Are you thinking of writing a book about your divorce?
If you are thinking of writing a book about your divorce, I am sure there are a lot of people who would love to hear your divorce story and I am sure you have a lot of material and that you have an original point of view that will make your book a success.
If you are in need of some tips about using Amazon Kindle to market and sell your e-book, check out this post that I wrote today called, Market and Sell your e-book on Kindle: 12 Steps For Beginners. Obviously, I am not a pro at this as I am just beginning to write my own e-books and am just learning about the marketing and selling side – which is not as much fun as writing is from my perspective. But I think it is worthwhile for you to read the article. And obviously this assumes that you are going the self-publishing route and that you do not have a traditional publisher.
Divorce Saloon’s bookstore
In addition to your own book and the countless books you have read on the subject of divorce, do feel free to check out Divorce Saloon’s bookstore for our self-help divorce e-books on topics such as Divorce and separation, divorce support, divorce help, divorce books for tweens, etc. Remember that our bookstore is growing and expanding everyday so if you don’t see what you are searching for, check back again in a few and it could be there. Thanks!
- Book Review for WIN! Achieve Business Success With These 13 Concepts
- Check out this book “How To Divorce: Part 1”
- Book 2 of “How To Divorce” Will Hit Shelves in Just Days!
- Divorce Books: Self-Help For People going through separation, divorce & marital problems
- Best Selling Book Recommended For Lawyers in Private Practice
- Book Review for “How To Divorce: Part I”
- Read an Excerpt From “Infidelity: Cheating, Love Affairs & Divorce”
- BOOK REVIEW: Sending Love…My “Different-Functional” Family by Lori Hilliard
- Revisiting the Divorce Diet
- New Book on Kindle: The Divorce Lawyer’s Toolkit $2.99