So, I have started a spin off blog on Blogger. How many blogs does this make that I am working on simultaneously? Don’t even ask. How long will I be blogging on it before I promptly forget I even have the blog and then I can’t remember the email and password to get into the blog? Don’t even ask. But I have been writing so much that I thought I needed a separate blog just to explain my motivation for my books. So if you want to check it out, you can find it here: http://divorcebooksbydivorcesaloon.blogspot.fr/
- Need help and advice with your divorce? Here are the 10 best divorce blogs according to Divorcesaloon.com
- On Writing a book about your divorce: 12 tips to help you publish on Kindle
- 12 Good Divorce Books on Amazon Bestsellers List
- How might starting a divorce blog help you handle your divorce?
- MICHIGAN: Leon Walker v. Clara Walker divorce: Leon charged with felony spying on Clara’s email
- Read an Excerpt From “Infidelity: Cheating, Love Affairs & Divorce”
- Marriage & Food: Can you cook your way around a divorce?
- Does your profligate use of garlic make your spouse think desperately of divorce?
- The Kardashian/Humphries Marriage: Do parents need to explain to their children why it imploded?
- Does your spouse have a divorce attorney on speed dial?