So I have been writing up a storm and it’s pretty cool because the subject of divorce has always been one that has interested me, hence, I suppose why I started this blog a decade ago and why I find it so easy to whip these puppies up!
So. Tomorrow, I anticipate that book 2 in the 3 part series will go live on Amazon and in the Kindle Shop. I have changed the price so the paperback is now $5.99 and the kindle is still $0.99 cents. We surely will link to it from our bookshop. Now I have started the 3rd installment. I just did the cover to see how it would look. You can find it here. What do you think? Is this a good color? Does it match the other two? If not what color would you recommend? The chapters are tentative. We shall see if they make the final cut….Happy Sunday!
- Book 2 of “How To Divorce” Will Hit Shelves in Just Days!
- Book Review for “How To Divorce: Part I”
- Check out this book “How To Divorce: Part 1”
- Great Idea for Divorce Attorneys: Why Don’t You Offer DIY Divorce Workshops at $50 bucks a pop?
- Book Review for WIN! Achieve Business Success With These 13 Concepts
- Revisiting the Divorce Diet
- Infidelity vs Wife Battery: Which is worse?
- Divorce Saloon’s Editor in Chief Marion TD Lewis Discusses her Book, A Girl Named Sandy
- Are Infidelity and Adultery Synonymous?
- What Factors Does the Court Consider in Awarding Alimony?