Will Dubuque-based photographer Josephine, 25, and, Catherine Marie Meisenburg set a new trend in the divorce universe with their viral “Divorce Photo Shoot?” that hit the Internet in June? The pair received a lot of media attention from the shoot, and a lot of criticism too. But the Iowa based pair have no regrets and the young photographer is even getting requests all over the country from people who want to do a divorce photo shoot. What about you? Can you see yourself doing one?
- How to make sure your divorce goes viral on the Internet
- When your divorce is tried in the COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION
- FRANCE: An ostensible “divorce” results in a peace pact in L’oreal Family feud
- Are you a recently divorced woman 18 – 25? Casting Producer Wants you!
- Is attorney Laura Wasser Trying to discredit Amber Heard in the Court of Public Opinion?
- NEW YORK: Diary of Asha Pabla Day Four: Is there going to be any money left?
- The First Commandment for Divorce Lawyers: Thou shalt not pull a Clovis Bowles: DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH THE CLIENT
- Divorce New York Style: Why going viral on YOUTUBE may not be a great idea
- UK: Millionaire Scot Young’s divorce judge gets angry letter from his bankruptcy solicitor
- Celeb Splits: Rihanna Photo highlights the bruises and scratches and swellings from Chris’ attack: Domestic violence in pictures