I was reading the New York Times today and there was this article about the Divorce Diet a topic we covered a few years back. It got me to thinking about the topic again especially since I am working on Book 2 of my series on “How To Divorce” and believe it or not, this subject is one I am considering adding in book 3 (it is a 3 part series and book one is already in our bookshop and in é-book format on Amazon Kindle for 99 cents). But the chapter I am mulling is “how not to get fat during your divorce. I think I should change that to “How not to lose too much weight during your divorce.”
What do you guys think?
- Check out this book “How To Divorce: Part 1”
- Book 2 of “How To Divorce” Will Hit Shelves in Just Days!
- Book 3 of my 3 part series HOW TO DIVORCE will be ready in a few!
- Book Review for “How To Divorce: Part I”
- On Writing a book about your divorce: 12 tips to help you publish on Kindle
- Infidelity vs Wife Battery: Which is worse?
- Book Review for WIN! Achieve Business Success With These 13 Concepts
- Is attorney Laura Wasser Trying to discredit Amber Heard in the Court of Public Opinion?
- Why Do Cheaters Cheat? Is it a Fear of Total Commitment?
- New Book on Kindle: The Divorce Lawyer’s Toolkit $2.99