I just saw this ad online for a DIY divorce workshop in Salt Lake City Utah and I wondered why more divorce lawyers don’t do that. It seems a simple and easy way to provide a little public service and make a few extra dollars each month. If 10 people show up and you charge $50 per person, it is an extra $500 per month to help with overhead. And you can make it really effective so that folks walk out of your workshop really knowing how to do their own DIY divorce.
And hey, while you are at it, check out these 2 books we wrote with you in mind, both available in the Kindle Store and also as a paperback on Amazon:
More of our titles in our bookshop
- Book 2 of “How To Divorce” Will Hit Shelves in Just Days!
- Book 3 of my 3 part series HOW TO DIVORCE will be ready in a few!
- Check out this book “How To Divorce: Part 1”
- On Writing a book about your divorce: 12 tips to help you publish on Kindle
- Live in Maryland? Getting divorced? Monthly seminars offered
- Revisiting the Divorce Diet
- SALT LAKE CITY: DIY Divorce Workshop
- Book Review for WIN! Achieve Business Success With These 13 Concepts
- Divorce Saloon’s Editor in Chief Marion TD Lewis Discusses her Book, A Girl Named Sandy
- Divorce Saloon’s “divorce shoes” featured in HuffPost Divorce article