Divorce is sometimes a part of life. Deal with it as best you can, maybe ultimately you can find a way to turn it into a positive. In the meantime, check out our bookshop for our latest title, How to Divorce. In this book author Marion TD Lewis takes various questions and scenarios such as “how to win custody” and “how to bug your spouse” and “how to divorce a millionaire” and she offers pointers for each scenario.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS BOOK AND THE FORTHCOMING BOOKS IN THE SERIES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE LEGAL ADVICE AND DO NOT FORM AN ATTORNEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIP WITH THE READER.
We wish you a smooth uncoupling and a great new future ahead.
- Book 2 of “How To Divorce” Will Hit Shelves in Just Days!
- Revisiting the Divorce Diet
- Book Review for “How To Divorce: Part I”
- Book 3 of my 3 part series HOW TO DIVORCE will be ready in a few!
- Book Review for WIN! Achieve Business Success With These 13 Concepts
- On Writing a book about your divorce: 12 tips to help you publish on Kindle
- Best Selling Book Recommended For Lawyers in Private Practice
- Great Idea for Divorce Attorneys: Why Don’t You Offer DIY Divorce Workshops at $50 bucks a pop?
- BOOK REVIEW: Getting Past Your Breakup, Susan J. Elliott
- BOOK REVIEW: Sending Love…My “Different-Functional” Family by Lori Hilliard