Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas of Real Housewives of Atlanta have unloaded their townhouse in East Atlanta according to the New York Post. It is not clear how much will go to pay the bank and how much will be split among the couple who recently announced that they are divorcing. We wish all concerned the very best.
- Breaking news about NeNe Leakes’ divorce: The Real Housewives star retains a divorce attorney
- Kelsey Grammer blocks Camille’s access to his pension and other treats
- Why do women on reality shows like “Real Housewives” have a greater divorce risk?
- Stephanie Seymour divorce -latest updates: She accuses the nanny of spying for husband Peter Brant
- What happens to your coop when you get divorced? Who gets what?
- Supermodel Stephanie Seymour rumbles with soon to be ex husband Peter Brant’s bodyguards in Greenwich
- NEW YORK: Jewelry Designer Barry Kieselstein-Cord’s 3rd divorce could be as ugly as his second
- GEORGIA: Allen Iverson’s wife Tawanna files for divorce in Fulton County Georgia
- NORTH CAROLINA’S Cynthia Shackelford on how to negotiate your divorce settlement
- Inside Jay Z and Beyonce’s $850 million dollar divorce