The 44 year old daughter of Norways’ King Harald V And Queen Sonja has filed for divorce from her husband. Princess Martha Louise, 44 has been married since 2002 to Ari Behn who is a writer. The couple shares three daughters: Maud, Leah and Emma of whom they plan to share custody. According to media published reports, Princess Martha has said that she feels “ashamed” that she and her husband could no longer pretend to be in love just so that their children will have a “common safe harbor.” She will keep the marital residences and presumably her husband will get some kind of financial settlement. Read more here.
- How to divorce the “princess”
- Who should get custody of the dog?
- CAPETOWN, SOUTH AFRICA: Earl Spencer’s ex-wife Victoria files for divorce from drug addicted husband
- What happens when you’re the one who works hard to bring home the bacon, and he wants to take all your shizo now that it’s time to get divorced???
- CANADA: Quebecoise Billionaire loses case against common law wife – he must pay alimony
- 5 tell tale signs your marriage is in jeopardy of ending in divorce
- NEW YORK: The Martha Stewart/Kmart divorce comes on the heel of Danielle Chiesi’s arrest for insider trading alongside Raj Rajaratnam
- Divorce, kids, and equitable distribution: What do you think about this?
- MIAMI: Dwyane Wade seeks sole custody of his two sons on grounds that wife, Siohvaughn
- Real Housewives of Atlanta star Lisa Wu Hartwell fights for custody of her sons