Join the IAFL and enjoy many of the benefits of being a member of this international organization of family law practioners. There are 3 classes of membership as follows:
IAFL have three classes of fellowship into which new Fellows may join:
- A Fellow is one who at the time of admission is in active legal practice a significant part of whose work is family law, including a substantial international component
- A Judicial Fellow is one who at the time of admission is in practice as a Family Law Judge
- An Associate Fellow is a lawyer by education or professional qualification who does not practise family law but who has made or is making a major contribution to international family la
For more information, click here.
- UTAH: Mandatory Divorce Education Class now the law
- Divorce lawyers: Uniform bar exam may make practicing in multiple jurisdictions possible
- 10 Ways to Get More Clients – A Primer for Divorce Lawyers and divorce experts
- How and where to get divorce clients when you’re just starting out: 20 tips
- Same sex divorce seminar Dec. 8, 2010 – by MA Divorce Center
- Oasis divorce support group (Atlanta residents)
- Elena Rybolovlev wins 4.4 billion divorce judgment but can she collect a dime?
- Mississippi divorce lawyer jailed for refusing to recite the Pledge of Allegiance – judge later fined
- NIGERIA: A school opens up for divorced child brides
- Divorce Saloon speaks with UK divorce solicitor John Bolch