Outstanding research/writing skills required. Cases are often complex requiring both attention to detail and appreciation of the big picture. Must be a self-starter, with an obsession for file and fact organization. Must be comfortable with financial analysis. WordPerfect fluency a plus. Substantial client contact. Courtroom presence.
Send resume and writing sample with references and salary request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NEW YORK: International divorce cases on the rise
- Angelina Jolie’s Organization KIND Could Have Influenced Her Decision to Out Brad Pitt
- Handwriting analysis & divorce: can you predict your odds of divorce based on your handwriting?
- BANGALORE: NGO Rafaa makes strides helping “unfairly divorced women” and young girls get a second chance
- The International Academy of Family Lawyers is Seeking New Members
- NEW YORK: Prenup agreements under fire in the Appellate Courts
- Hey Divorce lawyers! Need more business? Throw a party for your past clients!
- What does a certified divorce planner do?
- The no-fault divorce revisited: Is your divorce anyone else’s business?
- Two Dallas divorce lawyers pen divorce book