According to a recent study by the American Sociological Review, modern women want husbands who win bread. “The husband’s breadwinner norm persists” says the study. Lack of fulltime employment is directly correlated with higher divorce risk. And this is gender specific because women not having fulltime work is not correlated to higher divorce risk. So jobless husbands basically are a hazard to a marriage. Guys, you just straight up have to have a job. As offensive as this may be it seems that this is just what’s up, bro.
- Divorce & House-work: Is there a connection?
- NEW YORK: Cornell University study shows that divorce rates are higher for women who make more than their husbands (higher infidelity rates)
- Divorce Rates around the world
- Do poor guys cheat on their wives more than rich guys?
- Do women lawyers have a higher divorce rate than male lawyers?
- Studies show that women who make more money than their husbands are more likely to ask for a divorce
- Tips for professional divorce bloggers: How to protect yourself against Internet thieves who lift your work
- Divorce stress & illness: Is the Holmes and Rahe Stress Scale correct in its findings?
- Why do long engagements tend to increase divorce odds?
- One reason that a porn habit is so destructive to a marriage