This is what happens when you get married without first having sex with the person….
Apparently, the former Cosby Show kid Keshia Knight Pulliam married Ed Hartwell a former NFL player who starred on the reality tv show The Real Housewives of Atlanta got married after just dating a few months. Now, seven months into the marriage, he has pulled the plug on the whole thing. He wants out. And get this: she is pregnant! He allegedly has said that he wants a paternity test of the baby before he pays ANY child support.
Rumor has it that Keshia got him to marry her so quickly because he really wanted to have sex with her but she refused until marriage. This was very virtuous on her part, if it is true. But the problem with that is that you take a risk when that happens because what if the sexual compatibility is absent once you do get married and you do consummate the marriage? Then the marriage will be over very quickly.
Poor Keshia is in shock according to Page Six.
- ANNULMENT IN NEW YORK, What are the grounds
- The sustainable marriage: How to choose a divorce-proof mate: A luxury guide for the discriminating palette
- Is the Brangelina Divorce Karma For Jennifer Aniston?
- Amber Rose Divorce: Was Wiz Khalifa’s wife Just a Cheating Gold Digger?
- Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush split
- Rupert Murdoch tells third wife Wendy Deng to hit the road: He files for divorce in NY Supreme
- Can Sherri Shepherd win custody of son with Lamar Sally???
- Why do women on reality shows like “Real Housewives” have a greater divorce risk?
- Facebook divorce in UK: Neil Brady v. Emma Brady World’s first electronic Divorce?
- Michael Strahan dumped Nicole Murphy over prenup dispute?!? How Cheap!