It’s over. FOXNEWS asked Roger Ailes for a divorce and he did not contest. They agreed to a distribution of assets and he walks away from the marriage with about $40 million bucks. By all accounts it was a fair settlement. All’s well that ends well for those two.
- ENGLAND: Gareth Jones’s ex-wife challenges £5m divorce payout as ‘simply not enough’
- Oklahoma: Sue Ann Hamm to get 7 million per MONTH in divorce settlement + property settlement
- What does equitable distribution mean in a divorce?
- Community Property vs Equitable Distribution states: what is the difference?
- What to do if your spouse is hiding assets? Let’s ask Norma and David Smith
- The "mathematics of divorce"
- Johnny Depp Amber Heard Divorce Updates: He Pays Charities directly. She cries Foul. Can he do that?
- Rolling Stone, Ron Wood offers a multi-million dollar settlement
- Ruth Madoff downsizes to $2.5 million settlement with Feds
- What happens if your spouse dies in the middle of the divorce action? Do you get equitable distribution?