There are divorce lawyers who charge upwards of $700 per hour for a divorce. Is this a fair price for the work involved? When you consider that some online companies are charging a fixed rate of less than $500 for the whole procedure from start to finish, how does a lawyer defend an hourly billing rate of $700 per hour? For what are clients paying this much? Seriously? How is this not highway robbery?
prices start at $500 per year
- Divorce Lawyers face two competing challenges: make money vs help their clients to save money
- Should Online Divorce Websites be outlawed?
- Divorce lawyers: How to find a good divorce lawyer that’s right for you
- New York: Wegmen v. Wegmen (Divorcing? What is the value of your husband’s hedge fund or start up? Or other business?)
- What to expect when meeting with a divorce attorney for the first time
- How to cut costs, get, and save, every penny in your divorce
- Retainer Agreements in Divorce and Family law cases
- Do Divorce Lawyers Need to Do a Better Job of Getting Back to Clients?
- BRITAIN: Is it time to divorce your bank?
- No divorce for Silda and Elliot Spitzer. What can we learn?