A guest contributor named Katybeth Dee sent us these links for parents wishing to protect and conserve the health of their children. It cannot be overstated how important it is to safeguard the health and wellbeing of your children during and post divorce. It is easy for parents caught up in custody battles to forget what is really important and what really matters. So here are some links provided by Ms Dee:
Foods that Help You Sleep
http://selfexam.org/ | firstname.lastname@example.org
340 S. Lemon Ave #5780 ǀ Walnut, CA ǀ 91789
- Whole Foods CEO gets “Dear John Letter” from customers (and bloggers)
- Has your out of control eating resulted in divorce threats from your spouse?
- Co-parenting in the era of the McDonald’s hamburger: does divorce make the Big Mac more “evil”?
- Divorce could make you live to 150!
- The Obama girls Sasha and Malia head to the White House: How can Michelle and Barack safeguard their marriage and kids in a Twitter world? 10 tips for coping in the fishbowl
- How to cook your way to a happy marriage and avoid divorce
- The Mommy Track: How divorce redefines motherhood
- Divorce: Was it your chicken salad?
- What divorce? Eva Longoria and Tony Parker spotted in San Antonio this weekend
- DIVORCE SALOON SPEAKS WITH FAMILY THERAPIST CARLETON KENDRICK