This seemed like a fun question. Are you ever intimidated by opposing counsel on the basis of how he or she dresses as compared to you? for example do you think better dressed lawyers get a better result in court? Do judges respect them more? And what do you do if your budget is meager and you cannot afford to splurge on fashion wear? Or are you of the school of thought that it is not what you are wearing, it is about your competence?
- Should you refuse or withdraw from a case if opposing counsel is an unbearable ogre?
- How should female divorce lawyers dress in court?
- Is attorney Laura Wasser Trying to discredit Amber Heard in the Court of Public Opinion?
- What to wear to your divorce? How about a sheath?
- How to make the right impression in divorce court (with the judge): 10 tips
- MUMBAI:Where’s the beef? Indian bride sues for divorce from American hubby who forces her to eat….beef
- Can a divorce lawyer fire his or her client? If so, under what circumstances?
- Divorce lawyers: What to do when your client files a grievance
- TV divorce lawyers vs. real life divorce lawyers
- Money therapy: save your marriage by doing this, not that