Mrs Lalicata accused her husband of fraudulently inducing her to give him over $700K to take his mistress on trips and buy her jewelry. So then she allegedly began to stalk the mistress, Ms Fernandez. And Ms Fernandez brought a criminal complaint. At the time the Lalicatas were still married. Question: Has a divorce petition been filed as yet?
- Why do I have to sign the Complaint in a divorce action and have it notarized?
- Divorce & the “diplomatic immunity” defense: What are your rights?
- Stop the divorce! Can you ever withdraw a divorce petition or put your divorce on hold?
- Jamie Czerniawski’s divorce demonstrates the dangers of text messages
- Can a divorce lawyer help me get an ORDER OF PROTECTION?
- Should cheaters and adulterers lose alimony and spousal support?
- VENEZUELA: Former President Carlos Perez’s wife Blanca and long time mistress Cecelia Matos fight over where to bury him
- What is a divorce petition and what information should be in it?
- Bim Fernandez: An aspiring Pop Star & Child of Divorce Has Strong Family Values
- WALL STREET: Patricia Cohen v. Steven A Cohen (SAC) the second time around: Will she get her “equitable distribution”?