The New York Post is reporting that Matt Lauer and Natalie Morales are suspected – by their peers – of having orchestrated an extra-marital affair. Both parties have vehemently and strenuously denied these rumors. Natalie is moving on from Today to Access Hollywood and will be moving with the kids to California where her husband is reportedly on assignment. Matt will stay in New York with his wife Annette. No affair. That is the memo that Matt and Natalie sent out.
Do you believe them? Or do you believe their peers?
- NEW YORK: Matt Lauer and Roque to divorce? Rumor mills are buzzing that NBC anchor and wife Annette are on the rocks
- Sandra Bullock To Give First TV Interview Since Divorce
- Divorce Saloon’s Most Valued Subscriber of is….
- CALIFORNIA: Sweden has jurisdiction over American born infant says U.S. Dist Court in California
- NEW YORK: Court rules that husband’s private detective who recorded wife’s affair with priest in motel did not “harass” her
- New York Divorce Attorney on Christie Brinkley’s husband’s Barbara Walters tell all
- What makes a great divorce lawyer?
- Lesson from Duchovny case: charges of adultery can lead to law suit for defamation
- Is Attorney Laura Wasser Really “Hollywood’s Complete Divorce Solution”?
- Getting divorced? Don’t move out!