We received this email in our mailbox this morning. We do not know if it is legit but certainly if you fit the description you are welcomed to contact this person and find out for yourself. And of course you assume all risks as we have nothing to do with this we are only passing on the information. Good luck!
Hello!I just came across your website and was so excited to see what looks like such a large network of divorcees supporting one another.
I am a Casting Producer based in New York City and I’m currently working on a new project for a well-known, female-skewing network. The series is about young women who were married/divorced at a young age (ideally 18-25) and are now starting their lives anew.I would love to be able to talk with you more about the project. Please feel free to email me back or give me a call.Thank you so much! Looking forward to talking with you more.—
- CASTING CALL FOR MTV DOCU-SERIES!!! ARE YOU A TEEN WHOSE PARENTS DIVORCED?
- LOS ANGELES: Who will get custody of Casey Johnson’s adopted daughter Ava?
- Four-time divorcee Jon Peters (Batman returns producer) writes tome about Hollywood starlets
- BOOK REVIEW: Marry Smart: The Intelligent Woman’s Guide to True Love
- Divorce next for NBC and Deborah Turness? She’s pissed off EVERYONE
- The desperate reason that HBO cast Sarah Jessica Parker in new divorce comedy
- Single women v divorced women: Who needs more protection?
- Children’s book series
- SAN FRANCISCO/IRAQ: When deploying female soldiers divorce, by guest author
- The Divorce Lawyer: How to pick a divorce attorney or solicitor