Novitas US is a UK Company with branches in the US and Canada. They help finance divorce and lifestyle issues of the affluent set. At high interest rates but a service well worth it to many happy clients. About the company as per their website:
Novitas US Inc. is a specialist finance provider for individuals in the divorce process. Operating across the US, we provide innovative and cost effective finance solutions for lawyers and their clients.
These divorce funding solutions are specifically designed to improve law firm cash-flow and provide individuals with access to legal services.
Novitas solves the cash-flow challenge by providing divorce financing to clients for legal fees, expert costs and personal expenses.
So if you need an infusion into your bank account on account of the fact that you are going through a divorce and you are the spouse who does not hold the purse strings, you might check out this company. Obviously we do not recommend any particular company and are not affiliated with this company. We are simply providing information and accept no responsibilities for your personal choices and decisions.
- FLORIDA: Sun Capital Partners is equity firm of the year, 2009 but will Lisa Leder (Marc Leder’s wife) get an equity stake in the divorce?
- Financial Documents and Divorce
- Glenn Lewis, “Titan of D.C. area divorce bar” sues client for more fees and loses
- Dear Family Law Attorney: Do you “Share” Fees with Avvo.com?
- Totten Trusts and your divorce
- Are hedge funds the new way to finance your divorce?
- Same sex divorce seminar Dec. 8, 2010 – by MA Divorce Center
- Can a divorce lawyer fire his or her client? If so, under what circumstances?
- Are divorce lawyers inherently bad financial advisers?
- Your Divorce Financial Checklist: What Should Be on it?