What if Donald Trump’s wife Melania, for some reason, asked for a divorce before the elections in Novvember? How would that impact his campaign if at all? Obviously it would be a media feeding frenzy but do you think it would have any impact on voters? I don’t think so personally because she keeps a very low profile in this campaign. She is not a factor. He is not going to win because of her. She is an add on. His kids are more a part of the campaign than she is, it seems. So if she asks for a divorce, he probably would just have his daughter Ivanka Kushner stand in where a woman is needed, for example as First Lady on foreign visits and stuff like that. And his dating exploits while in office would be par for the course (what does this even mean??). Again, unprecedented just like everything else about this candidate and about this person.
Obviously, though, this “what if” is totally preposterous. Melania is one of the happiest wives in Manhattan and she would not give up the chance to be First Lady for anything in the world. They probably even have renegotiated their prenup (now it is a post nup) to say that if the marriage lasts another 4 years, she gets another 8 million dollars. Or more. She is definitely staying.
Don’t you agree?
- A divorced man for President: Can Newt Gingrich’s blond wife Callista get him elected to the presidency?
- Are Donald & Melania Trump Happy? Or Are they heading for Divorce?
- NORTH CAROLINA: Wife, Cynthia Shackelford, awarded $9 million in alienation of affection case against New Yorker Anne Lindquist
- CHICAGO: Divorce, steroids, blamed for “erratic” behavior of lieutenant gov. Scott Lee Cohen
- Rep Alan Grayson’s Domestic Violence Accusations Derails His Campaign
- Herman Cain withdraws from presidential race amid extra-marital affair scandals
- Michelle Obama v. Carla Bruni Sarkozy: whose marriage is divorce proof?
- 10 Women Divorce SuperLawyers For Women Litigants in New York & California
- NEVADA: Freshly divorced Nevada Governor Jim Gibbons fires his campaign manager for calling ex wife Dawn “window dressing”
- OKLAHOMA: Daughter takes out newspaper ad and asks voters not to vote for her dad…he divorced her mother in the 80’s