In 2010 when Huffpost exploded on the Divorce scene, I have to admit that I was a little bit worried that they would suck all the oxygen out of the air for the rest of us. Did that happen? Well, it has dominated a huge expanse of the industry, hasn’t it. But is it the “authority” on divorce? We were debating that the other day. There is no consensus. It still is a big draw for a lot of writers in the industry including divorce lawyers, divorce sufferers and other experts. But how big a draw depends on who you talk to.
Be that as it may, many writers still dream of getting their divorce story on Huffington Post and a few lucky ones have actually realized the dream even though it took them years.
Are you one of those writers who want to get your divorce story, news or idea on Huffingto Post? I found this article out there that might give you some ideas of how to do it. All of the people profiled had a dream of getting their names out there – and Huffington Post seems a good place to start.
- Should attorneys set up their divorce clients on blind dates?
- LOUISIANA: 2 children swapped by custodial parent for exotic bird
- KEEPING UP WITH HUFFPOST DIVORCE: Why HPD is the best thing to happen to the Divorce Industry
- KEEPING UP WITH HUFFPOST DIVORCE: Peter Daou and James Boyce are suing Arianna Huffington for stealing their ideas – but they steal our ideas too!
- A man who speaks highly of his wife
- Divorce goes mainstream: Huffington Post has a whole section dedicated to divorce
- Gary and Eni Skoien divorce: wife finds husband in kids’ room with 2 prostitutes
- COSTA RICA: Dennis and Susan Janik: How did this American couple end up in this bureaucratic hell of a divorce in South America?
- KEEPING UP WITH HUFFPOST DIVORCE: Huffpo gets criticized by religious groups and Culture & Media Institute – oh vey!
- Is your soon to be ex’s divorce attorney a nasty prick?