Nick Cannon filed for divorce from Mariah Carey since 2014 and according to TMZ the couple agrees on the property settlement and joint custody of their kids whose names escape me. One is named Morrocan. I think. The other? Hmmmm….Don’t remember. But seriously. It is two years later and Mariah has a new boyfriend/fiancé and she is popping to marry this new love and Nick is standing in the way with his jealous passive aggressive I-don’t-want-her-but-you-can’t-have-her buffoonery and it just is completely ridiculous at this point. Why won’t he just let the girl move on with her life? Seriously?
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon living separate lives; divorce next says Page Six
- Before you marry, the most important question to ask yourself is: What would it be like to divorce this person?
- Diary of Amber Heard: No, Johnny Depp, I am not in love with Elon Musk
- FLORIDA: ANNA LOEB, another Swedish bombshell in a divorce scandal
- How you fight could increase your risk of divorce, apparently
- Want a successful marriage that won’t end in divorce? Do this, not that
- Do you have the mother in law from hell?
- Happy Holidays!
- Diary of Asha Pabla DAY SIX: My good husband gave away millions!
- Own more than a million in assets and looking for a divorce attorney? BY New York Divorce attorney