Sherri Atwood is this Silicon Valley entrepreneur who created this “money app” for divorcing parents to keep track of their financial responsibilities to each other and their kids, post divorce. Ever heard of it? It is called “Supportpay” and it is designed to stop money “squabbles.” You can read about it here.
- SILICON VALLEY: Naked Divorce Lawyer: A new digital board game
- New York: Wegmen v. Wegmen (Divorcing? What is the value of your husband’s hedge fund or start up? Or other business?)
- BRITAIN: Omobono, a Cambridge company, develops an interactive divorce calculator
- Google’s Sergey Brin to divorce
- Sherri Shepherd’s surrogacy & child support dispute: Is she the “equitable mother?”
- How to hide assets: Use Bitcoins!
- SILICON VALLEY: Are web 2.0 startup entrepreneurs prone to divorce?
- Can Sherri Shepherd win custody of son with Lamar Sally???
- New York Divorce Attorney to Christy Brinkley and Peter Cook: Divorce Court is for the birds…try mediation
- Travel: A Napa Valley Divorce Celebration