A multi millionaire art dealer by the name of Federic Bouin is being accused of hiding and concealing 57 pieces of artwork that rightfully is co-owned by his socialite wife, Gina Disabatino. Ms Disabatino claims that her estranged husband and real estate maven Jana Bullock have hidden the works in order to prevent her from getting her fair share of their value in the distribution of the divorce. The works include some impressive ones like Matisse’s “Antibes.” For more on this story read more at the New York Post.
- NEW YORK: If Ruth did divorce Bernie, what is the value of the marital assets she wants a piece of?
- Does Debbie Madoff have a stake in Andrew Madoff’s Abel Holdings, LLC?
- What does equitable distribution mean in a divorce?
- MONACO: Divorcing couple Maurice & Tracey Amon fight over art & jurisdiction
- Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds spend New Years Eve together in Texas
- OREGON: ACTRESS SANDRA BULLOCK WANTS CUSTODY of her hubby’s 5 yr old
- NEW YORK: This Week’s Divorce Round up….
- When the Trophy wife gets dumped
- SAUDIA ARABIA: Police attacked by lovestruck woman on a date in Al-Mubarraz
- Retired NYPD cop John Galtieri gets life in prison for murder of ex-wife, Jeanne Kane