The Rumor that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will have a “billion dollar divorce” is totally preposterous. And why? Because neither of those two have anywhere close to a billion dollars in their coffers. For heaven’s sakes just a few months ago Kanye was begging Mark Zuckerberg for money. He literally was so distraught that he got on social media and told everybody that he was having financial problems. Kim on the other hand is a reality tv star who has a few coins at her disposal but it is nowhere near a billion dollars. It is not even half a billion. Or a quarter of a billion. So how can they possibly have a “billion dollar” divorce. The whole thing is just stupid. The whole idea. The whole concept. Stupid. Moreover, you really think those two will ever divorce? Can’t you see that marriage is a match made in heaven?
- The Taylor Swift/Kanye/Kim Kardashian Threesome: A divorce in the making
- AIG posts billions in second 2Q losses time to divorce Benmosche?
- Is Kim Kardashian right when she says that divorce is like cancer?
- Oops! Kim Kardashian really does it this time: she preggers up with Kanye West’s spawn
- Nicole Murphy made a mistake when she divorced Eddie Murphy – huge tax lien owed
- Billionaire Harold Hamm gets to keep controlling interest in Continental Resources – premarital property says judge
- UKRAINE: Sexy selfies by political wife Alyona Politukha leads to divorce
- Seriously, when will Tori and Dean divorce? My predictions
- Glenn Lewis, “Titan of D.C. area divorce bar” sues client for more fees and loses
- OAKLAHOMA: Is Sue Ann Hamm Greedy for rejecting $1 billlion dollar divorce settlement?