Hillary is on the cusp of being the first woman president of the United States but first she has to get past Donald Trump who has made no bones of the fact that he plans to fight an epic, dirty, merciless battle against the former First Lady. His chief strategy is to call her every derogatory name in the book and then to link her to every debauched deed her husband and former president Bill Clinton ever committed. And with the latter, there is plenty of material as far as the womanizing goes. This has been well documented. We all remember how devastated Hillary was by the whole thing, how visibly humiliated by her husband’s infidelity. But yet she stayed. She did not divorce him. Most of us as women applauded her for staying with him, especially around the time of his impeachment where a divorce filing would certainly have ended his political career in utter disgrace. In short, had she dumped him, the Republicans would have surely removed him from office because the momentum would have just blown up all around him and it would have been over. Hillary standing by him saved his arse.
But now, Trump is accusing Hillary of being an “”enabler.” He says that Bill Clinton is the biggest abuser of women and that Hillary was an “enabler.”
What do you think about this? Was she an enabler for staying? Should she have divorced him? If not, what should she have done to save herself this characterization as an “enabler” 20 years later? And moreover, do you think her chances of winning the presidency would have been greater today had she left her philandering husband to the will and mercy of Ken Starr and the GOP? Would she have more credibility? Especially with women? Because what message did she send by refusing to end this marriage when her husband so violated her trust and their wedding vows?
- Would Donald Trump Set a Bad Example For Marriage & Divorce in America?
- Is Secretary of State Hillary Clinton angry with her husband for upstaging her in North Korea? And are they getting divorced or is it a “placebo”?
- How to divorce a politician
- Herman Cain withdraws from presidential race amid extra-marital affair scandals
- What makes Bill and Hillary Clinton’s marriage so divorce-proof?
- FLORIDA: Tiger Woods’ divorce crimes: on Jaime Grubbs and Rachel Uchitel: I DID NOT. HAVE. SEX RELATIONS, WITH. THAT. WOMAN!
- Obama turns 49 and his entire family is MIA; is there marital trouble in paradise?
- Does keeping your last name while married pre-dispose you to divorce?
- WASHINGTON D.C.: Are the Obamas getting divorced?
- FLORIDA: On Tiger Woods, SEX ADDICTION & DIVORCE