Harry Macklowe and his wife Linda Macklowe are getting divorced after 57 years of marital bliss. This according to an exclusive report in the New York Post. Apparently, the reason for the left field demand for a divorce from Harry is that he has a girlfriend, a french woman he has been hiding in a Park Avenue apartment. He seems to own the apartment. The Macklowes are said to have married without a prenuptial agreement when they tied the knot back in the 1950s. And they are worth, together, in excess of two billion dollars. The post opines that their art collection alone is worth more than 1 billion. Read more at the New York Post.
- Kent and Liz Swig might be a case study in why a post nup is a bad idea
- Gay spouses Melissa and Tammy Etheridge split
- Divorce at 740 Park Avenue – The Bernard Madoff connection
- MONACO: Divorcing couple Maurice & Tracey Amon fight over art & jurisdiction
- VEGAS: Steve Wynn and Elaine Wynn divorced and re-married: Why theirs is a marriage made in Vegas Heaven
- Did Dave Letterman and Regina Lasko sign a prenup?
- Billionaire Sumner Redstone finalizes his divorce from his teacher wife
- NEW YORK: Tinsley Mortimer, a New York socialite, is heading for divorce according to Page Six
- Larry King and wife Shawn did not have prenup according to sources
- Jane Iwanowski, Wall Street trophy wife, busted for DWI; is the marriage on the rocks?