According to reports, actor Michael Jace murdered his wife April Jace because he suspected her of having an affair. So how did he do it? He shot her in the back with her father’s gun then he finished her off by shooting her in her two legs (she was a runner, apparently and he told her to “run to heaven.”)
According to the Post, he admitted the crime and is facing 40 years to life.
- Daddy Michael Jackson: It was homicide!
- FLORIDA: Dalia & Michael Dippolito’s divorce: Do you think a divorce buster can save that marriage?
- MEXICO: Did Bruce Beresford-Redman kill his wife Monica because she asked for divorce?
- IRELAND: Dentist Colin Howell pleads guilty to murdering wife 20 years ago – current wife flees to Florida and files for divorce
- Was divorce the breaking point for 70s hearthrob Willie Aames?
- TEXAS: 2 members of polygamous sect sentenced to prison
- LOS ANGELES: Mel Gibson has 8th child for whom he owes child support
- MICHIGAN: Is Leon Walker being prosecuted for email hacking because of his race? This divorce related criminal case makes no sense
- Divorce & domestic violence: The global impact of domestic violence
- PERUGIA, ITALY: What will Amanda Knox’s guilty verdict mean for her divorced parents?