After just about one year of marriage and coming days after his mother died, Johnny Depp finds himself single and alone following a divorce filing by his wife Amber Heard. Amber filed her papers in Los Angeles citing irreconcilable differences according to reports from media such as TMZ. The couple did not have a prenuptial agreement. Depp met Heard in 2011 on a movie set. He was in a live in relationship with Vanessa Paradis, a french actress and they had an amazing estate in the South of France (the place even had its own frigging café) which Depp subsequently sold. Depp and Amber did not have children together but he does have two children with Paradis, Lily Rose and Jack. Wasting no time in showing he has moved on, Depp was seen at the premiere of his film Alice Through the Looking Glass, without his wedding ring. Wonder who will be the next Mrs Depp?
- Is Vanessa Paradis Trying to Suck Johnny Depp Back into her orbit?
- Did Johnny Depp Try to “Suffocate Amber Heard With a Pillow”
- Amber Heard Text Messages with Depp’s Assistant proves abuse
- Johnny Depp Amber Heard Divorce Updates: He Pays Charities directly. She cries Foul. Can he do that?
- S.C.U.M. Johnny Depp Sends Tattoo Message to Amber Heard
- Elon Musk is dating Amber Heard, Report
- Amber Heard Sues Doug Stanhope in Arizona Supreme Court for Defamation
- Celebrity Divorce updates: Amber Heard Releases Video of Johnny Depp Losing it in Kitchen, DRUNK
- Is attorney Laura Wasser Trying to discredit Amber Heard in the Court of Public Opinion?
- Why Did Angelina Jolie File Her Divorce in California and Not France?