Richard Gere, former pretty boy and star of the infamous Julia Roberts flick, “Pretty Woman” is reportedly getting divorced from his actress wife after more than a decade of marriage. The sixty-something buddhist actor who was previously married to supermodel Cindy Crawford (now married to Rande Gerber) has apparently been unofficially separated from his long-time wife and has been quietly living solo in their Bedford NY home. They have one son, Homer, who is a teenager and they plan to take turns with custody of him. The grounds for divorce is officially irreconcilable différences and those différences evidently stem from personality conflicts. Richard is a recluse and his wife is a social butterfly according to the gossip pundits. But this is not expected to be a nasty affair as they both have too much class to drag themselves and each other through the mud. We extend our condolences to the formerly happy couple.
- Income from Cancer Centers at Center of 7 year Chicago couple’s Divorce
- Amber Rose Divorce: Was Wiz Khalifa’s wife Just a Cheating Gold Digger?
- Can the court refuse to give me a divorce?
- Gossip Girls’ Kelly Rutherford files for divorce
- Madonna and Guy: Was it adultery?
- Does your ethnicity affect how you are treated in divorce and family court?
- NEW YORK: 10 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT GETTING A DIVORCE IN NEW YORK STATE
- Debbie Rowe vs the Jacksons: When surrogacy collides with “equitable paternity” in custody disputes
- Billionaire hedge fund manager David Tepper and wife Marlene Tepper to divorce
- Boxer Shane Mosley’s wife has filed for divorce