Google co-founder Sergey Brin is reportedly getting a divorce from his wife of six years, Anne Wojcicki. The couple has 2 children, a joint foundation, a melange of business ventures that they co-own or manage and some nice real estate both in Silicon Valley and elsewhere. Luckily, they also have an enforceable prenuptial agreement so this divorce should remain friendly if for no other reason, their business concerns.
Mr. Brin is said to be involved with a Google employee who is also the ex girlfriend of a Google Executive who just announced he is leaving Google to work for a Chinese competitor.
- NEW YORK: Matisoff v. Dobi, 90 N.Y.2d 127, 659 N.Y.S.2d 209 (1997). A prenup must be “acknowleged”
- Has the prenup turned marriage into a glorified “business transaction”?
- Travel: A Napa Valley Divorce Celebration
- No Prenup for Guy and Madonna
- BEIJING: Is Beijing China the New “Divorce Capital of the World”?
- Harry Macklowe, a billionaire real estate mogul in New York, divorces his wife of 57 years
- Google & Verizon: A corporate divorce waiting to happen?
- New York: Wegmen v. Wegmen (Divorcing? What is the value of your husband’s hedge fund or start up? Or other business?)
- NEW YORK: Rosie O’Donnell and Kelli Carpenter on what is the difference between divorce and “separation”?
- NEW YORK: Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump to marry October 25, 2009 but did they sign a prenup?