Miley Cyrus’ mom Tish Finley Cyrus files for divorce from dad Billy Ray
The couple attempted divorce last year and this time it just may stick. Tish is asking for custody of their son and for spousal support. The children have asked the Twitterverse for their prayers. Best wishes to all.
- Miley Cyrus parents divorce: Tish and Billy Ray’s irreconcilable differences after 17 yrs
- Should cheaters and adulterers lose alimony and spousal support?
- Michael Jackson’s (MJ’S) mom Katherine Jackson wins custody of the kids
- I had a Britney style breakdown after my divorce. Can I win back custody after losing it in New York
- Can I get spousal support after an annulment in New York?
- CELEB SLANDER: REPORT: Miley Cyrus’ Mom Had Affair With Bret Michaels
- PHILADELPHIA: Kate Gosselin on the stinky divorce roses Jon gave her (updates)
- OTTAWA: Unpaid child support and spousal support hits $2.5 billion
- NEW YORK: Divorced socialite Gigi Jordan murders autistic son in tony Manhattan hotel
- Emmy Rossum divorce: She pays out $57,000 divorce settlement
Short URL: http://www.divorcesaloon.com/?p=27818