It cannot be a simple task to handle marriage to a hoochie mama. Now, what, you ask is a hoochie mama? Let me get you a definition in the Urban Dictionary…… Hang on……………………………………….wow…on second thought, maybe not. It’s a lot worse than I thought. I suspect maybe hoochie mamas could cause their husbands to get arrested. It would be a lot of stress handling a wife who is a hoochie mama. She apparently always dresses in tight clothes, flirts, has different kids with different fathers, and her decolletage hangs out of her dress quite frequently. Plus she gets a lot of attention from men because she pretty much demands the attention. Indeed, its another word for s!@+ in some circles. So how does a husband circumnavigate marriage to a hoochie mama? (And by the way, apparently this is not just applicable to urban women, any woman, even if she lives in, say, Switzerland, can be a hoochie mama if she fits the above criteria)
I have no idea. I’m thinking he gets a cage and lock her in it. I mean, unless you’re Pam Anderson (who by the way only has kids with one guy) a wife should not be going out the house with her boobs hanging out. If she insists on doing this after you have cautioned her to watch her sartorial manners? Lock that beyatch in a cage. And don’t let her out except to go potty.
- Can stubborn post-baby weight wreck your marriage?
- The National Enquirer is apparently claiming that John Edwards has proposed to Rielle Hunter
- 80’s Heart throb Burt Reynolds ordered to pay ex wife Loni Anderson over $150K
- FLORIDA: Tiger and Elin Woods get visit from Child Welfare Services…plus, is Elin to blame for Tiger’s behavior?
- ITALY: Court grants annulment because wife “thought” about having an affair
- Charlie Sheen – Brooke Mueller Divorce updates November 23 2010
- Ethan Hawke talks new divorce flick plus “black years” after his own divorce from Uma
- BOOK REVIEW: Marry Smart: The Intelligent Woman’s Guide to True Love
- Breast Implants and divorce: Is it just Mel Gibson who despises surgically enhanced breasts?
- Breaking news: Divorce good for men’s health according to American Journal of Epidemiology study and Karolinska Institute in Stockholm