Hallo there! I was just reading on Huffpost this morning (been a long time!) that a woman was booked recently for trying to cut off her hubby’s family jewels. I didn’t read the entire story but you can find it here: http://banning-beaumont.patch.com/articles/booking-photo-released-of-woman-who-tried-to-cut-off-husband-s-penis#c I guess my big question is, if a man drives you that crazy, why not just ask for a divorce? Save yourself and ask for a divorce. Don’t let yourself get to the point where you are taking a hatchet to his teely. (that’s how we say it in jamaican 🙂 )
Speaking of Jamaican. I just took one look at my International Tax final (it was a take home) and I let out a Jamaican expletive. A pretty bad one. Begins with “r” and ends with cla–t. I’m very serious. You know you’re in bumber cla-t trouble when the main character in the fact pattern’s name is El Bombo. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok. Gotta run. I have a party later tonight so I need to put in 4-5 hours today and finish this tomorrow. But I just wanted to say to women that if a man makes you crazy (and you know pretty early on in a relationship if he flips your switch or trips your circuit breaker, or not) you have to let him go. Don’t stick around so that he does really untoward stuff that just drives you insane and then you do crazy stuff like try to cut off his penis because the only thing that does is land your behind in jail and wouldn’t you rather put your behind someplace more fun and enjoyable? Besides, if he’s that much of a cad that you want to chop of his most delicious part, I mean, what’s the point of having him? He’s no good without his little teely so you really don’t need him if you are willing to chop the thing off. Just saying….
- NEW YORK: Is Diandra Douglas greedy? Is she trying to shake down cancer-stricken ex hubby Michael Douglas for money she doesn’t deserve?
- Politics and Divorce: Can different political views lead to divorce?
- HOLLYWOOD: MO’NIQUE would not divorce husband for cheating?
- FLORIDA: On Tiger Woods, SEX ADDICTION & DIVORCE
- Keep ego out of your marriage so that you can avoid divorce
- Is the “cohabitation” contract that Oksana Grigorieva signed with Mel Gibson legal?
- How to tell when your husband is just not that into you
- JAMAICA: Lasco CEO Lascelles Chin’s lawyers say his divorce from wife Audrey won’t affect IPO on September 15, 2010
- Christmas-time is no time to talk about divorce!
- Secrets French women can teach you about being a post-divorce seductress