Los Angeles: Hey, it looks like the Dodger fans in Los Angeles are liking the ruling today by a Los Angeles Superior Court judge that basically says Jamie and Frank are equal owners of the Dodgers. Why? Well, don’t look at me. I know nothing about sports and rather worse with the Dodgers. But I was reading here, and this guy Steve Lopez is waxing poetic about the ruling because now it may mean that the McCourt have to sell the Dodgers. Why is that good? Don’t look at me, but the reading between the lines of Lopez’s article is that the McCourts are lousy owners of the Dodgers and they don’t really care about the team, they only care about buying pricey real estate in Malibu. This is his words, not mine, because I was really rooting for Jamie. I am a fan and I don’t even know her. But if the fans feel she and Frank were lousy owners, who am I to contradict that? Heck, I wish I had had Jamie’s good sense and good looks to have snagged a Frank in my hey day. I wouldn’t be in the fix I am now. But hey. At least I have a blog that everybody likes to imitate.
- LOS ANGELES: Frank and Jamie McCourt in divorce court over ownership of the LA Dodgers
- Mediation to resume in the Dodger Divorce – November 19, 2010
- Frank McCourt has filed OBJECTIONS to the judge’s ruling that Dodgers is community property
- Dodger divorce negotiations reach impasse: Jamie rejects settlement offer
- LOS ANGELES: Jamie McCourt wants $1M in temp. spousal support and $9M for attorneys and accountants
- Superlawyer Dennis Wasser socks it to Frank McCourt and Frank’s lawyers
- DIVORCE NEWS: L.A.: Frank and Jamie McCourt bench trial begins
- LOS ANGELES: Frank McCourt sued by former divorce lawyers Bingham McCutchen
- CALIFORNIA: Big wig divorce lawyers Wasser and Susman duke it out in the McCourt case – new documents found that could be a game changer
- Will the McCourts have to sell the Dodgers?