We are loathe to report this kind of slanderous story but the National Enquirer and Globe are making some very disturbing allegations about President Obama, a woman named Vera Baker, and, well, the state of his marriage to Michelle Obama. The only reason we didn’t dismiss it outright is because the Enquirer was the one who broke the John Edwards/Rielle Hunter story. At first, like the rest of the country, we didn’t believe them with that one. We dismissed it all as slanderous lies. But it turns out the whole thing was true. Now, this. Can we trust the journalistic integrity of the National Enquirer? Or do we follow our instincts and dismiss this whole thing as slanderous lies? And is it relevant that their story goes back to 2004? So it’s not as if this is happening in real time. Even if it did happen, it preceded his run for the presidency and it’s been over. Michelle probably already knows about it and has already dealt with it….it’s not as if Michelle is going to divorce a catch like Barack Obama. She’ll claw that woman’s eyes out before that happens, I will bet money on that. But seriously, did this happen? Or is this a witch hunt that’s been paid for by the GOP?
- Is John Edwards a domestic abuser? Did he beat Elizabeth and punch her in the gut last December?
- CELEB SLANDER: REPORT: Miley Cyrus’ Mom Had Affair With Bret Michaels
- Obama’s mother in law moves in to the White House: is this good for the marriage?
- WASHINGTON/PARIS: Would Obama divorce Michelle if she posed pantless like Carla Bruni Sarkozy?
- Political Divorce: Could the U.S. and UK ever divorce?
- Did the little white lies you love to tell destroy your marriage?
- STRASBOURG, FRANCE: Carla Bruni kisses Barack Obama: Don’t worry there won’t be a divorce!
- WASHINGTON: Can Michelle Obama help working moms who are divorced?
- Latest divorce gossip: Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller consolidate their divorce filings
- Anne Riddell’s jilted ex-husband, Bob Ennis, goes nuclear in Forbes: he makes veiled threat to sue New York Times!