NORTH DAKOTA: Husband wants % of wife’s boob job in divorce settlement
Breaking weird divorce news. The case Isaacson v. Isaacson is heating up blogs across the country. In Isaacson, the Supreme Court in Bismark North Dakota was called upon to decide wether breast implants and lasik surgery were marital property.Her listed the implants along with a snowblower, lawnmower, flat screen TV, computers and furnture. The husband in the case, a “comedian” named Erik Isaacson must have wanted to embarass his wife Traci Isaacson when he listed her implants as one of the marital assets and basically asked the court to offset the implants with another asset in his favor, to the tune of $5,500. How weird is that?
- The trust fund baby: What happens if your spouse put his business’ assets in trusts with the kids as beneficiaries?
- NORTH LONDON: HSBC banker Neil Ellerbeck cleared of murdering his adulterous wife
- New York: Riechers v. Riechers 679 N.Y.S.2d 233 (Sup. Ct. 1998). A spouse is entitled to half the value of marital assets placed in trust in a foreign jurisdiction
- VIRGINIA: Are business tax debts owed to the IRS marital debts or seperate debts? Who’s responsible to pay?
- High Net worth individuals and the prenup
- How to distribute the wine collection after a divorce
- Are you a New York City Teacher seeking a divorce in New York NY?
- The asset freeze and your divorce: a look at the Arthur Nadel mess
- DIVORCE NEWS: MINNESOTA: Tom Petters (ponzi schemer, remember?) witness, Larry Reynolds, gets busted for divorce fraud
- Can stubborn post-baby weight wreck your marriage?
Short URL: http://www.divorcesaloon.com/?p=12239