UNITED KINGDOM divorce News
We posted on the Woods’ divorce a few months back here: http://www.divorcesaloon.com/rolling-stones-adultery-could-cost-him-half-his-fortune and here are the updated:
Ronnie will pay Jo (out of court settlement) in the region of $18 million dollars. She will also get their mansion in Kingston Vale, Britain. And she will keep custody of the kids.
Jo is 53 and married Ronnie about 23 years ago after he divorced his first wife Krissy.
- LONDON: Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood divorce decree (updates!)
- BRITAIN: Bertie and Jessie Wood, 98, set world record for being oldest divorcees
- Aaron Spelling’s second wife “divorces” the past and “downsizes” her future
- PENNSYLVANIA: Who will get custody of Jon and Kate Gosselin’s kids?
- Nicole Murphy made a mistake when she divorced Eddie Murphy – huge tax lien owed
- Gov. Mark Sanford’s wife moves out of the mansion, is his mistress moving in?
- Has former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani divorced his children?
- Elin Nordegren the home-wrecking ex-wife of Tiger Woods back in spotlight
- ENGLAND: Osama Bin Laden’s 4th son Omar to divorce his British wife Jane Felix-Browne
- FLORIDA: Tiger’s mother in law Barbro Holmberg rushed to hospital in 911 ambulance – divorce inevitable?