Rick Pitino and Karen Sypher on Divorce, abortion, extortion and custody
Where do I begin with this one? Well, let’s start off by reiterating: A man is never responsible for his sexual indiscretions. It is always the fault of his wife and/or his mistress (if he cheats with a woman). If he cheats with a man, then everybody knows it’s his mother’s fault….
Having said that, Rick Pitino, college basketball coach extra-ordinaire, is not getting a DIVORCE even though he has admitted that some stuff went down in 2003 when he and this extra marital gal pal Karen Sypher got it on at a restaurant table and she apparently got spermigated and he gave her money to unspermigate, aka get an ABORTION. His poor wifey, Joanne, was home in her cocoon and had no idea any of this was going down.
Fast forward six years. Karen is now blackmailing Rick for what? $10 million? And Rick had to confess to his wife and get the FBI involved to bust Karen for her malfeasance. Which they do. Karen’s on the hook for EXTORTION. Meanwhile, Joanne and Jacqueline (Rick’s wife and daughter) totally forgive Rick and welcome him home with open arms. And get this: According to the Post, “Despite the episode, University of Louisville officials said Pitino’s job as head basketball coach was secure.” But life is not so rosy for the “other woman.” Karen Sypher’s husband, Tim Sypher, a Rick Pitino protege (is this a soap opera or what?), is totally over his wife and her debauched behavior and he has sued her for DIVORCE. He also wants CUSTODY of the child they have together, a cutie puttutie named Annabelle.
Well, whatever. That’s what I say. Que sera, sera. Wouldn’t you concur?
- Karen Sypher’s divorce woes: she needs $11,000 per month maintenance
- When your husband wants you to be a part of his “harem” is divorce the only option?
- HOUSTON: Is Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski (Blue Devils) and wife Mickie heading for divorce?
- DENNIS KOZLOWSKI DIVORCE: If your husband was convicted to 8 to 25 years in prison would you divorce him? Karen Kozlowski did
- NEW YORK: Rich bookie dumps author mistress after breaking promise to impregnate her and divorce his wife
- Basketball Wives star Tami Roman admits that her children suffered the most after divorce from Kenny Anderson
- NEW YORK: Karen Hader’s not to blame for Henry Silverman’s divorce
- NEW YORK: Jewelry Designer Barry Kieselstein-Cord’s 3rd divorce could be as ugly as his second
- UNITED KINGDOM: tycoon Scot Young accused of faking the crazies to avoid paying alimony
- Would an “adultery tax” shame cheating spouses into remaining faithful or divorcing prior to starting new relationships?
Short URL: http://www.divorcesaloon.com/?p=8092