His alleged bizarre sexcapades notwithstanding, and of course the allegations of criminal threats against his wife, which parent is the court likely to award custody of the kids of Jayson and Tanya Williams to? The wife who is an attorney who is prone to spill all the smut of her marriage in the media? Or the husband who is accused of urinating in the kitchen sink, threatened to kill his wife and who stood trial for the murder of his limo driver? Not that his past bad acts would necessarily preclude him from winning custody of his kids.
But you have to wonder whether it would be in the “best interest” of the children to be raised by a father who seems to have some depraved tendencies, or by their mom who is not afraid to disclose her marital intimacies to the universe?
See our other Jayson Williams post here: http://www.divorcesaloon.com/former-ny-net-jayson-williams-hit-with-divorce-papers-by-wife-tanya-young-williams-omg
- Former NJ Net Jayson Williams hit with divorce papers by wife Tanya Young Williams. OMG!
- Should Tanya Williams’ claims of cruelty sway the judge as far as custody of the couple’s kids?
- Did former Net Jayson Williams attempt suicide because of the divorce filing?
- TV star Montel Williams’ kids suggest he’s a bad father post-divorce
- Divorced & Custody: What happens when your kids prefer to live with your ex?
- Jackson Patriarch Joe Jackson thinking of putting Paris Jackson in show biz…best interest of child?
- Michelle “bombshell” McGee to lose custody of her kids following her adulterous romp with Jesse James?
- Helicopter parents & divorce: the ugly side
- When you divorce a religious zealot, what happens to your kids?
- Speaking of post-divorce last names: Can you change the CHILDREN’S last name after a divorce?