No, but the honeymoon is definitely over. No, I”m not talking about Michelle. I think the Obamas are pretty solid in that regard and if he were to ever divorce his wife, I think I would lose all respect for him – especially if he picks up with another “fancier” woman before the ink is dried on the judgment. I hate when powerful men do that, when they dump their wives for greener pastures, while all the time they acted like they were so in love with her. I hope that the Obamas have a genuine marriage and that they stay married till they grow old. I mean, look at Bill and Hillary. No matter what, they weather the storm of their marriage, and you know what? I, New York Divorce attorney me, admire that.
But I was just reading on Reuters that Wall Street analysts are not all that impressed with Obama’s stimulus package. A divorce is imminent if he doesn’t get his act together fast!
Copyright 2009 by the Waterfall Press, Inc. All rights reserved
- Richard Fuld protege and ex Lehman CFO Erin Callan’s happy post-divorce, and far away from Wall Street
- Is Secretary of State Hillary Clinton angry with her husband for upstaging her in North Korea? And are they getting divorced or is it a “placebo”?
- Obama turns 49 and his entire family is MIA; is there marital trouble in paradise?
- How should Elin ask Tiger Woods for a divorce? By Text? Voicemail? Or in Person?
- Art Folsom (a Denver divorce attorney on occassion) gets biggest case of his career – criminal attorneys are horrified
- Wall Street wives and domestic violence
- Goldman Sachs shareholders/employees DO NOT want a divorce but what about Tourre and SEC?
- CALIFORNIA: The Blixseth divorce: Tim Blixseth makes the CA Franchise Tax Board list of 250 deliquent tax payers
- What makes Bill and Hillary Clinton’s marriage so divorce-proof?
- NEW YORK: The Wall Street Journal dishes on socialite Tinsley Mortimer’s divorce